If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a quick sweet fix, with very little needed on hand. I have substituted different juices, minimized the coconut milk, and upped the chia seeds. Depending on your health preferences, change is welcome. —Holly Robinson
- 1/2 cup dry chia seeds
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces coconut milk, full fat
- 1/2 cup fresh or dry coconut shavings
- Add chia seeds, milk & juice. Whip together until lump-free & well mixed.
- Add remaining ingredients & stir until united.
- Pour in 4 6-8 ounce cups or jars. Refrigerate about two hours. Serve alone or with fresh fruit.