If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Classic green goddess dressing gets it creamy consistency from a combination of mayonnaise, sour cream, and anchovies, but this vegan version says no thank you to excessive saturated fat by simply using tahini in its place. Here, lots of lemon juice and apple cider vinegar offset the slight bitterness of the tahini, creating a tart acidity that's almost vinaigrette-like. However, the consistency is truly as creamy as can be, and the juxtaposition of vinaigrette and creaminess is totally divine. —KvellintheKitchen
Makes 1 cup
- 1/2 cup raw tahini paste
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 3 teaspoons fresh basil (or dill)
- 2 scallions (or 2 tbsp fresh chives)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave nectar
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor (or in a bowl and use an emersion blender.) Blend until smooth. Adjust salt and herbs to taste, and add more water if consistency is too thick.