If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is not one of those heavy baked pasta dishes for a change. The brown pasta, apricots and the brie are a very nice combination and the pine nuts finish it off. —Janneke Verheij
cups whole grain penne
small chicken parts with bone
jar apricots in syrup
cup olive oil
teaspoon all spices
finely cut Spanish pepper
slices creamy brie
handfuls pine nuts
- Poor the syrup of the apricots, the olive oil and the balsamico in an oven proof dish, mix in all spices, the cinnamon, the Spanish pepper, salt, freshly grounded black pepper and the chicken. Let the chicken marinate for a day or at least two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 380f. Slide the dish into the oven and let it be for an hour and a half.
- Cook the penne in water with salt al dente.
- Mix the apricots and the pasta with the chicken, add the brie and pine nuts on top and slide it back into the oven. When the brie is melted and the pine nuts are toasted, it is ready.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Baked Pasta