If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crispy garlic chicken with creamy mango salsa is an easy main course option that can be easily prepared within 15-30 minutes. It is an incredibly tasty dish which can be a great main course option. —FAGE UK
grams TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
grams skinless chicken breasts
garlic cloves, crushed
grams bunch flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
grams dried breadcrumbs
teaspoon peppercorns, crushed
lemon, finely grated zest
grams mini peppers, halved & deseeded
grams baby potatoes, cooked
mango, peeled, stoned & diced
teaspoon hot chilli powder
spring onions, finely chopped
grams watercress, to serve
- Start by Heating the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
- Then slice the chicken breast horizontally in half on a chopping board. Using a sheet of clingfilm, cover the chicken breast and flatten it to an equal thickness with a rolling pin. Add chicken to a mixture of 3 tablespoon yoghurt and garlic. Mix well.
- Mix together half the breadcrumbs, parsley, lemon zest and peppercorns on a shallow plate. Dip the chicken into the crumbs to lightly coat on each side.
- On a baking tray, place a wire grill rack. Spray a a large frying pan with oil and heat it over a medium - high heat. Then add 2 chicken fillets. Cook the chicken fillets for 2 minutes until they turn golden, then turn and cook for 1-2 minutes more. Transfer to the wire rack and repeat with the remaining chicken. Bake for 10 minutes.
- While the chicken gets baked, clean the frying pan and spray it with oil. Fry peppers and potatoes for 6-8 minutes, tossing occasionally until golden.
- Mix the lemon juice, mango, cayenne, spring onions and remaining yoghurt and parsley in a bowl.
- Once the chicken gets baked, serve it with the potatoes and peppers, watercress and the mango salsa.