If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Seriously Veggie Stuffed Sweet Potato with a Spicy Miso Tahini Sauce —Lynsey Walker // lynseylovesfood
Sweet Potato & Filling
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 bunch kale, washed and centre stem removed
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons hemp hearts, divided
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch Maldon Sea Salt
Spicy Miso Tahini Dressing
- 3 tablespoons Tahini
- 1 tablespoon Miso
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 3 tablespoons water
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400?F. Pierce sweet potatoes with a knife to allow steam to escape
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 45-60 minutes (depending on potato size). Potato should be tender and easily pierced with a knife
- Drizzle kale with olive oil and maldon sea salt. Massage until leaves are tender. set aside
- Combine tahini, miso, lemon juice, sriracha, and water into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Add pepper or more hot sauce as desired.
- When potato is cooked split down the centre almost all the way through, creating a pocket to stuff your other ingredients in
- Fill each potato with kale, cherry tomatoes, avocado, and hemp hearts. Top with as much sauce as desired.