If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Roasted Cauliflower Salad and Gruyere
- 1 large head cauliflower, broken into large florets, tossed with olive oil, salt and pepper and roasted until done in a 400 oven. Then cooled and cut into little florets
- 3 bunches watercress, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup coarsely grated (shredded) gruyere cheese
- 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 1 large red endive (Treviso), sliced crosswise, 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar (or sherry vinegar)
- 1 clove chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- dash of balsamic
- salt and pepper to taste
- For the Salad: Toss all ingredients with enough vinaigrette to moisten and flavor. Correct, salt, pepper, and vinegar if necessary.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Walnuts