If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This sweet spiced walnut dip makes a perfect afternoon snack or fun party appetizer. —Lily Henderson
Makes 1 cup
- 2 handfuls Walnuts
- 4 ounces Goat cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Almond oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Whisk together honey and goat cheese in a small bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Heat skillet and add almond oil and walnuts. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt. Continue to stir until walnuts are toasted to a light brown.
- Finely chop walnuts and combine with the goat cheese mixture.
- Enjoy with sliced apples or crisp crackers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Walnuts