If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Let them eat cake! Suitable for vegan & gluten free —myinspiration
- 1 cup 2tbsp Buckwheat Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- pinches Ground Allspice
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 Banana, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Raisins
- 5 Walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius (356 degrees fahrenheit) and lightly oil a 9? round cake tin.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon & allspice.
- n a separate bowl, combine the coconut milk and maple syrup and then add this to the dry ingredients, throw in the banana, raisins and the chopped walnuts (keep some chopped walnut in reserve to scatter over the top) and fold the mixture together until it’s full combined.
- Pour in to the baking tray and sprinkle over some more chopped walnut. Pop in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean and it’s firm the the touch. Cool and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Walnuts