If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It’s very sweet, but healthy.
You will be surprised that tart dough is juicy
Makes 6 inch tart mold
- 2.5 ounces Dates
- 2.5 ounces Walnuts
- 3 pieces Tomato
- 3.5 ounces Granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 3 splashes Oil
- 7.8 ounces Greek Yogurt
- 5 pieces Walnuts
- Chop dates and walnuts by a food processor Spread it on a tart mold Frost it in the freezer in half day
- Peel off tomatoes in a hot water Remove seed Smash tomatoes with a finger in the container Add sugar, lemon juice and oil Open a cover and heat in 600w for13~15 minutes by a microwave oven
- Put tomato jam and yogurt on the tart dough
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Walnuts