If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love, love, love roasting just about anything. Roasted Lemon Cauliflower is one of my favorite snacks, and this version of it - lime instead of lemon, a little cumin - takes it to a whole other level. It's a perfect, super healthy and delicious snack. Plus, the health benefits of cumin!!! Who knew. —And What I Ate
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 4 limes, juiced & zest of 2
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Chop up the washed cauliflower. The easiest way to do this is to cut the cauliflower in half, then into quarters. Then, cut away the middle part (the stem, I guess). The florets should fall away on their own, pretty much mess-free. Add them to a big bowl.
- Juice and zest 2 of the limes, then add the cumin. Mix to combine. Add the olive oil. Mix it all together and toss it with the cauliflower until it's well-coated.
- Lay the cauliflower in one layer on a roasting sheet. Put into the oven and cook for approx. 30- 40 minutes, or until roasted golden brown. Flip it every ten minutes, squeezing the juice of 1/2 a lime over it each time.
- Serve as a snack or an appetizer.