If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have been making this Granola for over a year now. I make a batch a week and we love it. It gets you ready for your busy day with a great boost of good fats and wholesome grains. My family loves it. —stitchinfox
- 2/3 cup Walnuts
- 2/3 cup Pecans
- 2/3 cup Coconut unsweetened flakes
- 2/3 cup Cashews
- 1/2 cup Pumpkins Seeds
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flakes
- 3 cups Old Fashion Rolled oats or Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil or oil of your choice
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Add all nuts, seeds, coconut flakes and rolled oats to a large mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the Oat, seed and nut mixture and mix.
- If using Coconut oil, melt coconut oil over hot water to liquify.
- Mix Coconut oil, honey and vanilla.
- Add Oil / Honey mixture to the nuts, seeds and oats.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cover one large sheet cake pan or two small Cookie sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Pour oat / nut mixture on pan.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Continue to toss and bake until golden brown. About an hour.
- Cool and store in an airtight container
- Serve with fresh berries, fruit, yogurt or milk