If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I make these at Christmas —Darilyn Schlie
Makes: 4 cups
cups Shelled Walnuts
- Bring water to a boil and add walnuts
- Boil for 1minute
- Rinse in hot water and let drain
- In a large bowl mix hot walnuts with sugar. Stir until the sugar is dissolved
- Heat at least 1inch of salad oil in a deep sauce pan to 325 F
- With a slotted spoon, drop in nuts and fry until golden brown. ~30 sec. to 1 minute
- Drain walnuts on tin foil and sprinkle with sea salt