If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fizzy Strawberry Jellies are very easy to make and are yet so temptingly delicious. —FAGE UK
- 500 grams TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
- 2 packets strawberry jelly
- 1 liter low sugar lemonade
- 400 grams English strawberries
- 1 handful fresh chopped mint
- Remove the green leaf and stalk from the strawberries, cut in half and divide equally between eight tumblers.
- Make up jelly to manufacturer’s guidelines, but replace cold water with an equal quantity of the lemonade.
- Set in fridge for 4 – 6 hrs.
- When the jelly is set, spoon a dollop of TOTAL Greek Yoghurt on to the top of each glass and sprinkle over some chopped mint.