If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside - the perfect waffle! —Tiffany
- 1 Large Egg White
- 1/8 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/8 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Gluten Free Pancake Mix
- 1/4 cup Cornmeal
- 1/4 cup Cooked, Mashed Red Lentils
- 1 tablespoon Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Light Agave
- 1/2 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- In a Bowl, Whisk Wet ingredients: Egg, Milk, Water, Applesauce, Agave & Coconut Oil
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat Wafflemaker on Medium - High
- Pour 1/2 Cup of Batter into hot wafflemaker
- Once fully cooked, remove waffle and transfer to plate.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top Waffles with Sweet Ricotta (Ricotta Cheese mixed with Coconut Sugar) & Maple Syrup
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn