Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside - the perfect waffle!
Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside - the perfect waffle!—Tiffany
Large Egg White
cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
cup Gluten Free Pancake Mix
cup Cooked, Mashed Red Lentils
tablespoon Unsweetened Apple Sauce
teaspoon Light Agave
teaspoon Coconut Oil
In This Recipe
- In a Bowl, Whisk Wet ingredients: Egg, Milk, Water, Applesauce, Agave & Coconut Oil
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat Wafflemaker on Medium - High
- Pour 1/2 Cup of Batter into hot wafflemaker
- Once fully cooked, remove waffle and transfer to plate.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top Waffles with Sweet Ricotta (Ricotta Cheese mixed with Coconut Sugar) & Maple Syrup
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn