If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The title says it all ;) —Dee
- zest of an orange
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (+ a tbsp for the pan)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1.5 tablespoons tahini
- 2 cups organic oat flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1.5 tablespoons psyllium husk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pink himalayan sea salt (or the sea salt you have on hand)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a cup muffin pan with coconut oil.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk orange juice, zest, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and tahini until well mixed.
- In a separate bowl, mix oat flour, oats, psyllium husk, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt until well combined.
- Add the vanilla, orange juice mixture to dry oat mixture. Mix well. Fold in seeds and blueberries.
- Pour mixture evenly into muffin pan. Top with a sprinkle of sea salt and a few oats.
- Bake until cooked throughout (test by poking a toothpick in the centre, if it comes out clean you are done!) (about 20-25 minutes).