If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a delicious Italian pasta recipe, that my whole family can't wait to eat, this recipe screams summer and all good things, the saltiness of the pancetta and the crunchiness of the corn and celery all mixed together with pasta, mozzarella and cherry tomatoes, and of course the fresh herbs and olive oil. Perfection on a plate. —An Italian in my kitchen
- 4 cups cooked bow pasta
- 1 cup chopped fresh mozzarella
- 1 cup sweet corn (canned or sweet corn kernels cooked)
- 22 cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 cup chopped pancetta
- 1 stalk of celery chopped
- 5 fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon olive oil (good quality)
- In a small frying pan add chopped pancetta and 1/4 cup water, cook on medium heat till pancetta is tender and browned, but not burnt, drain on paper towels.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water cook bow pasta al dente.
- In a large bowl add, mozzarella, corn, tomatoes, celery, pancetta, salt, oregano, and olive oil mix gently, add pasta and fresh basil and toss gently, let sit in the fridge for 1 or 2 hours before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn