If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: How I love the spring and summer in Italy, starts early and finishes late, so there is always alot of time to be eating cold pasta and salads, and this is a great salad, amazing on it's own or mixed with salad greens. I can never make this enough. Gone in minutes. —An Italian in my kitchen
- 1 cup drained tuna
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella chopped (bite size pieces)
- 1 cup cooked sweet corn
- 20 cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3-4 fresh basil leaves chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- In a medium size bowl , add tuna, mozzarella, sweet corn, cherry tomatoes,celery, green onion, basil, oregano and toss gently, then in a small bowl mix salt and vinegar and pour over tuna mixture, then add the olive oil, gently toss together, let sit in fridge for 1 hour and serve. (if you prefer room temperature and your house isn't too hot, leave out for 1 hour before serving). Buon Appetito!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn