If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 cups Sweet Corn Nibs (off the cob)
- 2 cups Cucumber diced
- 2 cups Garbanzo Beans
- 1.5 cups Feta Cheese
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Oregano
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 pinch Pepper & Salt
- heat a cast iron pan to high. cook corn in dry pan till browned about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl with cucumber, chickpeas, and walnuts.
- Mix in lemon juice, oregano, olive oil, and garlic & feta
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn