If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a super easy, healthy and quick breakfast. Soaked buckwheat, banana and a little turmeric is blended to creaminess and topped with whatever goodies you desire. It is great made ahead, and can be packed into a jar to take with you on the go. Not only is it incredibly filling, the turmeric and black pepper provide a boost to your immune system - as well as a gourgeous golden hue! —Luke Baker
- 1/2 cup raw buckwheat groats
- 1/3 cup oat, almond or soy milk
- 1 banana, peeled and broken up
- 1/3 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Place all your ingredients in your blender jug or stick-blender vessel and blitz like there’s no tomorrow. A small food processor will mix it but you mightn’t get it as smooth.
- Serve, topped with whatever your heart desires. Fresh fruit, crunchy granola, cacao nibs and toasted nuts are all delicious. This is the time to get creative!