If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Delicious mini pies, appetizers or side dish. —andra last
- 3 ounces corn kernels
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 spring onion, chopped
- 1 ounce grated sharp Chedar
- 1 red chili pepper
- 12 ounces pie dough
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Mix the corn, cilantro, green onion, cheese, chili, salt and pepper to make the filling.
- Roll the dough and cut 8 4-inch circles. Beat the egg and smear the edges with egg wash. Divide the filling into 8 and put in the middle of each dough circle.
- Fold the dough over the filling and press the edges with a fork.
- Transfer to a greased baking tray, smear with the remaining egg wash, sprinkle with sesame seeds and let them rest 30 min in the fridge.
- Transfer to the 400F heated oven and bake for 20 min until golden. Serve with desired sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn