If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ok, these are not recipes, but they are needed for all recipes for anyone who measures ingredients in GRAMS, pans in centimetres and regulates the oven in Centigrades.
Food52 is growing by the day and I have so many friends in Europe and Australia who follow it and all tell me the same thing - it's so tiring to figure out what a cup of flour and a stick of butter is all the time.
So I hope these tables will be helpful to anyone that uses measurements other than cups.
—Maria Teresa Jorge
- The table of ingredients is obviously not complete but it has the main items for daily cooking and baking.
- The pan's table has most pans we use at home, both round and rectangular.
- To regulate your oven temperature, please see the note at the bottom - if it has forced ventilation, decrease the temperature mentioned in the recipe by 10 degrees.
- Hope these tables are useful.
- If you want to print the tables, please contact me by e-mail and I will send you the documents in PDF. My e-mail is [email protected]