If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Coconut and corn are a match made in heaven. And Ice cream? Well that goes well with anything. And bonus: Vegans can enjoy this too! —Sasha
Makes 1 quart
- 13.5 cups Coconut Milk, full fat
- 14 ounces Coconut Cream, full fat
- 1/8 cup Agave syrup
- 1/2 cup Sugar in the Raw
- 2 ears Sweetcorn, cut off the husk
- 1 Vanilla Bean, split
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the coconut milk, cream, corn (and husks) and vanilla. Stir every ten minutes for 30 minutes.
- Stir in salt, syrup and sugar and let it sit, covered for an hour
- Cover the liquid mixture with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate until very cold, for about 3-4 hours
- Transfer into freezer until firm enough to scoop, about 6 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn