Author Notes: Coconut and corn are a match made in heaven. And Ice cream? Well that goes well with anything. And bonus: Vegans can enjoy this too! —Sasha
Makes: 1 quart
cups Coconut Milk, full fat
ounces Coconut Cream, full fat
cup Agave syrup
cup Sugar in the Raw
Sweetcorn, cut off the husk
Vanilla Bean, split
teaspoon Sea Salt
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the coconut milk, cream, corn (and husks) and vanilla. Stir every ten minutes for 30 minutes.
- Stir in salt, syrup and sugar and let it sit, covered for an hour
- Cover the liquid mixture with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate until very cold, for about 3-4 hours
- Transfer into freezer until firm enough to scoop, about 6 hours.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn