Author Notes: Nothing can be quicker or easier than this Persimmon Ice Cream, and yes, I'm calling it ice cream even though it contains no cream and only two ingredients. It doesn't get much faster.
very ripe Hachiya persimmons
cup coconut milk
- Freeze 2 Hachiya persimmons until they are rock solid
- Take 2 large frozen persimmons and peel them.
- When they've been peeled, chunk them up.
- Place the chunks of persimmon into a food processor.Add in about 1/4 cup of coconut milk. You can also add almond or rice milk if you wish. You can even add in buttermilk or cream, but then of course it wouldn't be vegan. But then again you might not require a vegan recipe, so there's that.
- Turn on the food processor and swirl the persimmon coconut milk into "ice cream."
- Scoop it out and serve it up.