Author Notes: This is a take on a delicious chocolate cake that is 100% gluten free. I promise that you would never know the difference! —Carnivore&Vegetarian
pound Bittersweet Chocolate (cup up)
Stick Bitter (4 oz)
tablespoon hot water
tablespoon flour (Pamila's Baking and Pancake Mix- Gluton Free)
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In small bowl, combine chocolate, butter and water. Heat in microwave for 2 minutes, or until smooth. Set aside
- In electric mixer, beat eggs for 3-4 minutes on high until thickened and increased in volume. Beat in flour and chocolate mixture until well blended.
- Spread into an 8" springform pan, buttered, and lined with round of parchment or wax paper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Cake will be soft in center, but firm up later when it is cold. Serve topped with fruit and whipped cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chocolate Cake