Author Notes: A simple summer side dish that your whole family will enjoy. The ground chipotle chile in this recipe gives the corn a smoky flavor, without making it too spicy. —Colleen Delawder
Serves: 4 to 6
ears of corn
teaspoon kosher salt
teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
teaspoon ground chipotle chile
strips cooked thick-cut bacon, finely diced
bunch chopped scallion greens
cup heavy whipping cream
- Cut the corn kernels off of each corncob; set aside in a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a saute pan, over medium-high heat.
- Add corn, and then sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add bacon and seasonings, and then sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and scallions, and then sauté for 5 minutes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn