If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple summer side dish that your whole family will enjoy. The ground chipotle chile in this recipe gives the corn a smoky flavor, without making it too spicy. —Colleen Delawder
Serves 4 to 6
ears of corn
teaspoon kosher salt
teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
teaspoon ground chipotle chile
strips cooked thick-cut bacon, finely diced
bunch chopped scallion greens
cup heavy whipping cream
- Cut the corn kernels off of each corncob; set aside in a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a saute pan, over medium-high heat.
- Add corn, and then sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add bacon and seasonings, and then sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and scallions, and then sauté for 5 minutes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn