If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created this recipe to cut back on the butter content of roasted corn cobs. The addition of orange elevates this side dish into another level. —Linda Bonwill
- 6 ears of corn
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 orange and zest
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Place corn in large baking dish
- 3. Pour melted butter over top of corn. Roll corn around into butter to cover.
- 4. Add juice from 1 large ripe orange. Including chunks, cut up. (reserve zest), paprika, salt and pepper.
- 5. Bake in oven 30 mins. Remove and sprinkle with zest and fresh parsley.