Author Notes: I created this recipe to cut back on the butter content of roasted corn cobs. The addition of orange elevates this side dish into another level. —Linda Bonwill
ears of corn
tablespoons melted butter
orange and zest
teaspoon sea salt
cup fresh parsley
In This Recipe
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Place corn in large baking dish
- 3. Pour melted butter over top of corn. Roll corn around into butter to cover.
- 4. Add juice from 1 large ripe orange. Including chunks, cut up. (reserve zest), paprika, salt and pepper.
- 5. Bake in oven 30 mins. Remove and sprinkle with zest and fresh parsley.