grams gluten free flour
grams icing sugar
grams almond meal (ground almonds)
grams unsalted butter, cut in cubes room
teaspoon baking powder
grams apricot jam
In This Recipe
- Mix all the dry ingredients with the eggs and brandy.
- Add the butter at room temperature. and knead lightly.
- make into a ball, and put it in the fridge for half to one hour.
- Roll out half the dough to fit the bottom of the tart pan.
- spread the jam evenly on top.
- roll the remaining dough into strips to about 1cm thick and place on top of the jam at lattice pattern.
- bake in a preheated oven at 160 Celsius for an hour.