If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
grams gluten free flour
grams icing sugar
grams almond meal (ground almonds)
grams unsalted butter, cut in cubes room
teaspoon baking powder
grams apricot jam
- Mix all the dry ingredients with the eggs and brandy.
- Add the butter at room temperature. and knead lightly.
- make into a ball, and put it in the fridge for half to one hour.
- Roll out half the dough to fit the bottom of the tart pan.
- spread the jam evenly on top.
- roll the remaining dough into strips to about 1cm thick and place on top of the jam at lattice pattern.
- bake in a preheated oven at 160 Celsius for an hour.