If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Why butter your corn on the cob, when you can really give it flavor with Pesto Sauce —Barn Goddess
Ears of Sweet Corn
tablespoons Store bought Pesto Sauce
cup Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat your grill to 325
- Clean and trim ears of corn
- Brush with pesto sauce, place on aluminum sheet, to enhance flavors and avoid flair ups
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes, Brush with sauce again, remove from grill and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- Serve and enjoy!!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn