If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my go-to dish for last-minute party dishes. Don't need to turn on the oven or stove. Made with simple ingredients and so refreshing. A definite crowd pleaser! Make the dish ahead of time to allow the salad to marinate in the dressing. Tastes better as it sits in the fridge. Added boost of protein: hemp seeds. —Stacy
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes or 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 1.5 cups parsley, minced
- 1/2-1 cups mint, minced
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup cilantro, minced (optional)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- 1 dash red wine vinegar (optional)
- Add all dressing ingredients together, except the olive oil. Steam in the olive oil with a whisk to combine. Season with salt.
- Place cauliflower florets into a food processor. Pulse until they are about couscous size.
- Add all salad ingredients into bowl. Mix to combine. Add hemp seeds, if using.
- Let the tabbouleh sit in the fridge until ready to serve. The longer the sits the better the taste!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe