If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was created by me to incorporate all my favorite greens —Deybra Chapman
- 1 bunch Kale
- 1 bunch Collards
- 1 bunch small head cabbage
- 1 medium Spanish onion
- 1 bunch okra can be frozen
- 1 tablespoon ea. salt, pepper, garlic powder, curry
- 1 pound smoked turkey legs
- Steam turkey legs and seasoning in the pot for ten minutes. Add a little vinegar and 1 teaspoon of baking soda to water. add one more cup of water before adding greens. Add all greens at once mixing them together. place okra on top until other greens wilt down. Stir all ingredients together occasionally until completely wilted and well steamed. Add more liquid if necessary. Serve warm