If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The Mexican Corn on the Cob is a simple recipe, which is easy to make, & and also a delicious indulgence. —Sreevalli K Emani
- 2 Corn, Husked
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper powder
- 1/2 of 1/4 teaspoons Salt
- 1Tbs tablespoons Cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise, yogurt, cumin powder, cayenne powder , cilantro & salt. Adjust taste if needed
- Grill corn & keep aside. Allow it to cool a little. Spread each corn with the sauce & squeeze a little lemon juice. Serve & enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn
More Great Recipes: