If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Dessert shaped into mini fruits are loved by the kids very much. Its fine texture, sweet taste, colourful and attractive appearence made it very popular.Luk Chup can be preserved in the fridge for three weeks —Sandhi Ra
- 3 cups yellow Mung Beans
- 1 cup coconut Milk1 cup Sugar syrup
- 2 teaspoons Agar agar powder
- 25 milliliters food Colors
- 10 bamboo Skewers
- Soak the beans in water for 10 hours, then steam until becomes soft.
- Blend beans, coconut milk and the sugar syrup in the blender until becomes smooth. Keep aside.
- Cool the paste and mould them to any desired shape.