If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Hello there! this is my first recipe ... But I keep this idea under my sleeve for quick and easy dinners/appetizers or if I just want to impress visitors! since I'm a pizza lover and I also Love to cook, so there! total time about 1 hour and 30mins or so. —Lola Gutierrez
Serves 4 or more
- 1 bag of pre-made (trade joe's) dough
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 7-10 tomatoes
- fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 handful of fresh basil roughly chopped
- first: before action takes over pre-heat oven a 350 degrees F then - take the dough out of the bag (duh!) let it rest for 5 mins.
- spread pizza sauce, cheese and toppings of your choice.
- IT PUTS THE PIZZA IN THE OVEN NOW... let it cook for about 35-40 or until the crust is golden....
- When you take it out let it rest and settle for few minutes, Serve it with side salad or just some wine for a romantic night with your cat.