If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Clover sprouts and romaine lettuce are whirled away amongst other sweet treats including berries, dates, orange juice and coconut water to make a super tasty, fiber rich, bursting with plant protein breakfast smoothie! —Poppies and Papayas
- 1/2 cup coconut water, plain
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- 1/2 shot scoop of Garden of Life Raw Protein (plain/unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon Barlean's Flax, Chia, and Coconut Mix (or sub with ground flaxseeds)
- 3 leaves of romaine hearts
- 1 handful clover sprouts
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 medjool date, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- pinches of sea salt
- 1-2 T of water if needed
- Put all the ingredients except the frozen berries into a high-speed blender, and blend until smooth.
- Add the frozen berries, and pinch of sea salt, and once again blend until smooth. You may want to add a little water if you desire a different consistency.
- Pour into your favorite smoothie glass and enjoy!