If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love the huge chive plants that grows every year in my garden and I am always trying to think of new ways to use them up. The first time I made this it was a quick throw together of pantry items but now it's a house favorite expected at all summer events. The amount of chives you use is up to you. I don't really measure them just grab the scissors and cut up two big handfuls!! —Danielle
Serves one or a crowd
- 16 ounces Sour cream
- 8 ounces Whipped cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1-2 cups Chives
- Salt and pepper to taste. I like to use smoked sea salt and white pepper but its up to you.
- In a large bowl mix together the sour cream and whipped cream cheese until smooth. Add the garlic, Worcestershire, red pepper flakes, Tabasco and chives. Stir until all ingredients are combine and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- This can be eaten right away but the longer you wait the better the flavors will come together. Try to hold out at least 1-2 hours. Serve with chips, crackers and raw veggies. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe