If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was wanting a healthier alternative to potato salad for a BBQ Rib meal, and concocted this yummy potato salad that is just bursting with flavor. Radishes give it a nice tang along with the lemon that is tempered with Greek yogurt, dill, and chives. Double or triple this recipe for gatherings/picnics larger than four. —anotherfoodieblogger
- 1 1/2 pounds small red new potatoes, quartered
- 1 celery stalk
- 2 radishes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogur
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced baby dill
- Ground pepper, to taste
- Boil quartered potatoes for about 10 minutes. You don't want them too soft. Remove the potatoes from heat, drain, and rinse in cold water. Add to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until ready to make the salad.
- Meanwhile, finely dice the celery and radishes, either by hand or in a food processor.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, yogurt, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, minced chives, minced dill, and ground black pepper, to taste. Take a taste to see if it needs more of any one flavor.
- Stir into the bowl of potatoes, then cover and refrigerate to let flavors meld until ready to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Lettuce-Free Salad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe