If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick and easy appetizer that will keep you coming back for more —Robert Smith
packets wonton wraps
pounds ground turkey or pork sausage
bunch green onions
cups fine shredded colby jack cheese
ounces sour cream
packet powdered Ranch dressing mix
- brown meat(drains excess oil if you use sausage)
- chop green onions
- take wontons and place them into a muffin pan creating individual cups, place them in oven for about 30 seconds
- mix in a large bowl chopped onions
- 10oz of sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup of cheese
- spoon out 1 tbsp. mixture into wonton cups
- place filled cups back into oven until wrap is golden brown
- top with 1tsp of sour cream, pinch of cheese