If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A Garden Fresh Pasta Salad chock full of crunchy vegetables and tender pasta, all tossed in a zesty Italian dressing. —bitememore
- 1 pound uncooked fusilli pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 cup English cucumber, seeded and chopped
Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, to toss before serving
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, just until tender. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water.
- In a large salad bowl, combine pasta, cherry tomatoes, red and yellow peppers and cucumber.
- For the dressing, in a medium glass jar, combine olive oil, vegetable oil, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, red and white wine vinegars, Italian seasoning, salt and sugar. Shake dressing well. Pour dressing over pasta salad and toss to coat. Just before serving, toss with remaining ¼ cup Parmesan cheese. Can be served chilled or at room temperature.