If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When life gives you pink lemonade, make these incredible Pink Lemonade Cupcakes. Not only are they so perfectly pretty but they're also so easy to make. Trust us, everyone will be tickled pink when they get their hands (and mouths) on these delicious cupcakes. —bitememore
Makes 22 cupcakes
Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
- 2.5 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup buttermilk
Pink Lemonade Frosting
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 5 cups icing sugar
- dab of pink food colouring, to desired colour
- For the cupcakes, preheat oven to 350F. Line 22 muffin cups with paper liners and coat with non-stick cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine flour, lemon zest, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Mix in vanilla and pink lemonade concentrate. On low speed, alternate adding flour mixture and buttermilk to mixer, beginning and ending with the flour. Mix just until combined. Fill prepared muffin cups with ¾ full with batter. Bake 20-22 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool cupcakes completely before frosting.
- For the pink lemonade frosting, in an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and butter until well combined. On low speed, add pink lemonade concentrate, icing sugar and pink food coloring. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and beat for 30 seconds more on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Spread frosting on cooled cupcakes.