If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Vegetables and mince meat
- 4 large aubergines
- 4 large courgettes
- 3 large tomatoes grated
- 1 chopped onion
- 500 grams beef mince meat
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Turn oven at 200 degrees Celsius. Line and oil 2 oven trays.
- Cut the vegetable in four lengthwise. Add salt to the aubergines and let them stand for a while, so that their water comes out.
- Meanwhile place the courgettes on the tray(they should not overlap), add salt and some olive oil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Dry the aubergines and do the same as with the courgettes.
- Add three table spoons of olive oil in a deep frying pan, and when hot fry the onion for a few minutes. add the mince meat and when brown add the tomatoes.
- Cook for a further 15 minutes and add herbs, salt and pepper. take off the heat.
- 4 cups milk
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 6 tablespoons halloumi or any dry cheese
- pinches cardamon
- Heat oil in a pan and add the flour stir for a few minutes before adding the milk.
- Add the beaten eggs as well, and continue stirring until bubbles form. take off the heat and add cardamom salt and pepper.
- Oil a baking tray 30x30 centimetres and place half the vegetables. add the mince meat and half the cheese. Arrange the rest of the vegetables on top.
- Finnish with the sauce and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden.