If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh broccoli slaw and kale salad with chicken tossed in a sweet and spicy dressing. This vegetable and protein packed salad is a light and delicous meal! —Jessica Gavin
Broccoli Kale Salad
- 1 pound pound cooked chicken, sliced
- 3 cups thinly shredded broccoli steams
- 3 cups thinly shredded kale
- 1 cup thinly shredded carrots
- 1 cup thinly shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon sunflowers seeds
- 1 cup cooked bbq chicken (optional)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder (add to your liking of spiciness)
- Combine all salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients. Add ½ cup of dressing to the mixed salad ingredients, add more as desired. Season with pepper as needed.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe