If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A deliciously nutty zucchini muffin perfect for a quick healthy snack. —fitlexyskitchen
- 1 1/2 cups Spelt Flour
- 2 Zucchini (Shredded)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Avocado (Ripe)
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 teaspoons Butter Extract
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon Allspice
- 1/3 cup Walnuts (Chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375. With a cheese grater, grate two large zucchinis. Set aside.
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl (except walnuts). In a small bowl mix together all of the wet ingredients.
- Slowly begin to incorporate the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Once fully incorporated, fold in the shredded zucchini and chopped walnuts.
- In a pam sprayed muffin tin ladle batter into 9 to 10 muffin slots. Bake at 375 for 15 to 20 minutes, or until you can insert a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe