If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I saw a photo of a typical bistro lunch and thought it would be fun to duplicate —Daphne manning
- 2 Bone in chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons Unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 3-4 small Yukon potatoes
- 11/2 cup Cubed day old baguette
- 2 cups Mixed baby greens
- Preheat oven 350. Melt butter set aside. Rinse and pat dry breast. Slice potatoes into thin rounds. Toss potatoes and bread with olive oil. Season to taste with course salt and pepper Place on bottom of cast iron skillet( potatoes on bottom) . Put chicken breast on top of bread and top with butter season breast and cook
- Roast for 30-45 minutes . Breast should be firm and skin crisp. Remove from oven and cover with foil for 15 minutes. Plate with seasoned greens splashed with olive oil and seasoned with pepper. I top with a citrus zest either orange or lemon. Enjoy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe