If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Give your classic hummus a twist by adding pineapple sage. The perfect dip to take to a picnic along with a bag of pita chips. —Colleen Delawder
Serves 4 to 10
- 1 15.5-oz. can of cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and roughly chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon pineapple sage, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor except for the olive oil.
- Begin to puree, while slowly adding the olive oil. Puree until you reach a smooth consistency.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe