If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The combination of decadent flavors in this simple snack embody what I love about my travels to Italy. Fresh, sweet, salty and spicy, everything a true Italian should be. —Megan Brewer
- 8 slices of white peach
- 8 slices of Buffalo mozzarella
- 1/2 cup fresh baby arugula
- 8 thin slices of prosciutto di parma
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Lay the thin sliced prosciutto out onto your work space.
- Add a slice of white peach, a slice of buffalo mozzarella and a few baby arugula leaves to the bottom end of each slice of prosciutto.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the ingredients. Then sprinkle the sea salt over them before rolling.
- Roll your prosciutto slices up starting at the base where the ingredients are.