Author Notes: If it can go on stick, it can be grilled! —Tiffany
tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
teaspoon Garlic Powder
dashes Black Pepper
In This Recipe
- Lightly Steam Brussel Sprouts (they should be firm, but able to poke with fork)
- Let cool slightly before placing onto skewers with Diced Red Peppers & Spanish Onions.
- Lightly sprinkle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil & a Dash of Garlic Powder & Black Pepper.
- Grill until slightly charred.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grilled Vegetable Dish