If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If it can go on stick, it can be grilled! —Tiffany
tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
teaspoon Garlic Powder
dashes Black Pepper
- Lightly Steam Brussel Sprouts (they should be firm, but able to poke with fork)
- Let cool slightly before placing onto skewers with Diced Red Peppers & Spanish Onions.
- Lightly sprinkle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil & a Dash of Garlic Powder & Black Pepper.
- Grill until slightly charred.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grilled Vegetable Dish