If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tender potato gnocchi tossed with fontina, gruyere, parmesan, and garlic-herb butter. —Riley Wofford
- 1 pound pre-made gnocchi
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Fontina cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the gnocchi and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until they float to the surface.
- Meanwhile, combine the butter, oregano, and garlic powder in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Using a slotted spoon, drain the gnocchi and add the skillet to form an even layer. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the gnocchi are golden brown on both sides. Remove from the heat and stir in the cheeses. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.