If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: So getting back to my salad, it’s really colorful and delicious! I love my veggies though I’d love it more with a few chicken chunks thrown in ;) This salad is super fresh and that lovely orange vinaigrette gives it such a punch!
I am not listing ingredients for this salad, as I used veggies that were available to me. Mix and match is fun! My side of town is filled with these really beautiful deep pink radishes! Oh they are gorgeous! —Shyma
- 3 pieces Pink radish
- 1/4 piece Beetroot
- 1 Lettuce
- 8-10 Mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons Crushed nuts such as peanuts
- 1 Orange
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Balsalmic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shred, cut and tear vegetables. Chop nuts and pick out mint leaves.
- Section orange and squeeze out the juice into a bowl. Add balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk and add olive oil to emulsify. Drizzle vinaigrette over vegetables and garnish with chopped nuts.