If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Next time you are grilling vegetables, make some extra to use in this simple, but delicious dish. —Judy Lucz
On the Grill
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large yellow bell pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1 large yellow onion
- 1 pound chicken breast or pork loin
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil to taste
Noodles and Sauce
- 1 box of Trader Joe's Tomato & Roasted Red Pepper Soup
- 2 pounds zucchini
- If using wooden skewers, let soak in water while doing the prep work. Cut meat into large 1 inch cubes, place in a bowl, add the juice of 1 lemon and some olive oil. Mix and let sit in fridge to marinate for 30 min. Cut vegetables to be grilled into large 1 inch chunks, place in a large bowl, and mix with olive oil to coat.
- Heat grill. Make kebobs threading the various vegetable chiunks with the meat onto the skewers. When all are skewered, grill, turning once make sure meat is cooked through. Set aside.
- Turn the zucchini into noodles using a spiralizer or a vegetable peeler. Place in a large bowl. Then heat the soup in a large pot, sliding the grilled kebobs directly into the pot. In a separate skillet, heat some olive oil and then toss tin he zucchini noodles, turning them a few times until they are hot. Using tongs, place the noodles on 4 plates, and ladle the vegetable sauce over the top. Add Parmesan cheese and Shiracha if desired. Enjoy!
- This dish is easily converted to Vegan, but omitting the meat, and it's still just as good!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grilled Vegetable Dish