If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Just an hour and 6 easy ingredients will get you a pot of the best veggie soup you've ever thrown together. As a main meal or just a quick, healthy side dish, this soup has everything you'll want in taste and nutrition. Got cucs or carrots going bad in the fridge? This recipe will make the best soup in the least time to make good use of your veggies. —Canned Time
Serves 2 - 3
- 10 cups Filtered Water
- 2 cups Baby Carrots
- 1 Medium Size English Cucumber
- 2 Vegetable Bouillon Cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 tablespoons Tamari Soy Sauce
- In a medium size pot, heat water and carrots to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 30 minutes or until carrots are fork tender.
- Remove soup from heat. Carefully puree 1/2 the soup in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Pour your pureed carrots back in the pot. Slice cucumbers and add cucs and the remaining ingredients to the pot.
- Heat the soup to a boil. Remove from heat. Cover and let sit for another 10 minutes. Done!